With Altaro VM Backup, you can install and run your first virtual machine (VM) backup in less than 15 minutes. Get up and running quickly, without the need for complex configuration or software dependencies.
Altaro VM Backup is designed to give you the power you need, without the hassle and steep learning curve.
- Easy to use, intuitive UI - making it simple to implement a reliable backup strategy.
- Managing and configuring backup/restore and replication tasks across multiple hosts has never been simpler.
- Full control & scalability - Monitor and manage all your Hyper-V and VMware hosts from a single console.
Altaro YouTube Videos
Powerful and fast centralised full control & scalability
Managing and configuring backup/restore jobs across multiple hosts has never been simpler.
- Powerful functionality, easy to use - Offsite backup replication (with WAN acceleration), granular restore options for individual files and Exchange items, automated backup verification, and more!
- WAN-Optimized Replication - VMs can be replicated to a remote site continuously, dramatically improving the Recovery Time Objective (RTO).
- Continuous Data Protection (CDP) - VMs can be backed up as frequently as every 5 minutes, ensuring that in a data loss scenario, only a few minutes of data are lost, significantly optimizing the Recovery Point Objective (RPO).
- Flexibility without the complexities - Simply drag and drop selected VMs to your chosen backup schedules and retention policies.
- Cloud Management Console - Ground-breaking cloud based tool to centrally monitor and manage all your Altaro VM Backup installations from a single online console.
- 256-bit AES encryption - All Altaro offsite backup copies automatically benefit from 256-bit AES encryption through the secure passphrase you configure upon initial setup. Encryption is optional for local backups.
- RMM integration - Use the Altaro VM Backup with Connectwise Automate (LabTech) Plugin to automatically raise Alerts and Tickets in your ConnectWise Automate Control Center.
- Grandfather-Father-Son Archiving (GFS) - In addition to your continuous and daily backups, you can also archive different backup versions by setting up separate backup cycles to store a new backup version every week, every month and every year.
- Support for two factor authentication (2FA) in Altaro's online management platform, Cloud Management Console (CMC).
- Physical server backups - Altaro Physical Server Backup so you can back up any physical machines on your network and restore them to a virtual environment.
How to order Altaro
Please complete the Altaro Order Form [form pending] and return to IBS Schools.